aircraft lights fsx

Pro Member Trainee
myers62 Trainee

hello was wondering why at night time i dont see the cabin lights on the plane is very dark only thing i see is strobe lights on and wing lights on.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

Which aircraft are we talking about? Its usually on overhead pannel right next to the aircraft landing light switch.

Pro Member Trainee
myers62 Trainee

hello ive tried like the airbus and the 737 I've tried like 747 and others seemed too work

Pro Member Trainee
myers62 Trainee

seem like on the airbus and 737 and some others dont work

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

What I can gather from your description, its either not noticeable at night or the plane(s) don't have it. Also I thought of something there is a options in FSX that you have to check to say that pilot controls the lights. I'm not sure where it is at the moment but its there. Maybe Radarman or someone else knows.

Pro Member First Officer
JLangevin First Officer

He is talking about cabin lighting, not cockpit lighting...

Thats just how FSX is, at night, the windows of the Jumbos do nto light up, however, my 747 does have window lighting... usually add-on or payware aircraft do have cabin lighting.

Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

If you use the keyboard function "L" all the lights, including the cabin lighting, logo etc will illuminate. I noticed on the 747 the logo and cabin lighting only comes on when you have the Panel lighting set to on.

Pro Member First Officer
JLangevin First Officer

This however does not work in the Airbus or the 737.

Pro Member Trainee
PhilTaylor Trainee

JLangevin wrote:

This however does not work in the Airbus or the 737.

Correct, those 2 models dont reference the night textures and would need to be edited, re-exported, and re-shipped.

I hate to say it, but unlikely to get fixed.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...