FSX emergency

Pro Member First Officer
abmukh80 First Officer

Hi guys,

Is there any concept of an emergency in FSX? And if u can how to do it?
What happens exactly and how ur aircraft is given priority by ATC.

Must be interesting. Was thinking for a while, such a huge game and no concept of emergency! Not possible.

Cheers

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

There is nothing built into FSX ATC for emergencies which is unfortunate but you can download Radar Contact which is a better ATC than the default on and that has emergency procedures built in.

Pro Member First Officer
abmukh80 First Officer

where do i find it?

Pro Member First Officer
faust1200 First Officer

Well you can set up a failure and 'play' emergency. Unfortunately the failures are set up to where you have an idea what will fail. It would be nice if you could fly with a 5 percent chance of engine failure or something. That way you would be able to forget about it before the emergency occurred. Also a vector to nearest airport would be nice as well. As it stands you can use the nearest button in the GPS. In the sim 'x-plane' I think you can declare emergency with ATC.

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

abmukh80 wrote:

where do i find it?

Try Here Wink

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...