Doyley Captain

Has anybody tried VoxATC, any reviews?

http://www.voxatc.com/

Thanks 😀

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
jono1978 Trainee

i briefly tried the demo, the voice was very quiet and it was computer generated so it was no use to me, when I get more time I might have another look but not impressed so far

Pro Member Trainee
supercoup Trainee

Hi:
I have used VoxAtc and am very happy with it. Its about the best we have for now. Yo have to buy the ATT natural voices and it gets pretty real. It works well, no crashes and so far no mistakes. its a good program. You have to read back exactly what is told to you. You can have the text for readback on the screen untill you memorize it. It beats the heck out of Microsofts not as real as it gets ATC. I use it with FS9. The FSX version, which I will soon purchase, is supposed to be even better.

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

have you compared it with Radar Contact?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...