fs2004 ATC

Pro Member Trainee
Graham (graham05) Trainee

Hello

For a long time I have to put up with the same old ATC in fs2004 so I am planning on buying voxatc with AT&T natural voices, but before I go out and spend $75+ I want to know if there is any other way the chang the way the ATC sounds in fs and if there is then how. ❓

Graham

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

EditVoicepack offers a simple interface to edit the file containing the ATC communication used in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight. It is possible to change the phraseology as well as add airline callsigns, airports, and aircraft types. EditVoicepack already contains thousands of ready made entries; and is able to download new entries from a central server. It also allows you to accelerate the existing voices for a more realistic experience and better handling of traffic dense environments

For more info and to download check there Website Here

You will need .NET passport 1.1 or higher for EditVoicePack to work.

Pro Member Trainee

OK I will check it out 😀

Thanks Graham

Pro Member Trainee

Thanks a LOT this works great 😀

Graham

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

No problem. EditVoicePack is a another great freeware addon for FS. At least I've saved you some money. For that I reckon you owe me a beer 😉

MrSam Guest

aha! I was looking for that one! For some reason, Traffic2005 isn't working very well when it comes to ATC. I get a lot of "2525 cleared to land" instead of "(airliner) 2525 cleared to land"

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

That is because the AI aircraft don't have any livery they are just painted with a default scheme. You have to run the updates or get the AI planes from the internet. It's a pain in the a.. but afterwards it looks more realistic.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...