couldnt belive my eyes

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

i was in bridgend today in llandow serviceing trailers which is only 1 mile away from cardiff airport. it is also in the final approach line. so i always see planes in and out. biggest i seen 747 which goes there to be serviced at BA. today i looked up to see the plan and to my amazment was the 380 banking must have been about 75-90 angle very very steep. it kept going around in circles and so on then went and landed in cardiff. they must bee testing it over here with the airport. i was so amazed i forgot to get cam out to take pics sorry. just thought i share as some may never see that in flight. and since theres only 1 that does fly (testing) i think i lucky to see it. and i tell you now its a lot bigger than i thought after seeing it on tv

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

I was decorating my bedroom and heard the rather loud noise of aircraft engines, i looked out the window (as you do 😀 ) and saw an aircraft going toward Caerphilly mountain in the direction of Cardiff, i said to myself" that does'nt half look like an A380" and then thought" Nahh can't be"!
So thanks Kieranja 😀 , you've confirmed that my aircraft recognition is still up to scratch!

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

yeah i just done a little search and found that its based at bristol airport. doing test flights and testing the airports in uk see if they all made the changes for it. i flying from bristol in month so i shall try to get pics of it if i can.

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Thanks for the info Kieranja, when i saw it it must have been descending into Bristol as it was heading in that Cardiff/ Bristol direction! Looking forward to the pics! 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

Dahm, I'd love to see an A380 in real life, in action!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...