P3D EZDOK any way to free look?

Snoop_Dogg Guest

Ok so there is this thing on EZDOK called global disable/enable and when it is enabled ezdok works but you cant move with the SPACE+mouse and then I searched a bit and found out that you need to use the middle mouse button since EZDOK overwrites P3D view controls so then I tried using the MM button but it still didn't work, so I kept on searching and since I have a dual screen I had on one screen the search info and on another P3D, and whenever I moved my mouse while I was disconnected from P3D the eyes would move (by eyes I mean like holding SPACE+MOUSE) so I just need help figuring how to move the eyes using EZDOK

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I found this elsewhere. I don't know if it works...nothing to lose.

If you open the EZdok window from the add-ons drop down list when the sim is loaded you need to open the general settings page, at the top of the page that opens up you will see an area labelled in red called Virtual Cockpit, in this same section you will see a mouse and keyboard section, in the keyboard section reduce the speed dial to a lower number and that should reduce the amount of movement you get for each press of the arrow keys. You can also try selecting a different profile in that sub section by clicking one of the 4 buttons labelled 3dgame, Cinema, Walk and Float, doing that will cause those speed and other dials to jump to a preset level.

Have you downloaded the two manuals form their site.

http://www.ezdok-software.com/4.html

If not, do so and see if they explain it.

Good luck and let us know how you do.

Radar

Snoop_Dogg Guest

I'll try thanks

Snoop_Dogg Guest

ok that's not what I meant... I'm trying to fix a problem whenever I press Space+Mouse to move my view it returns back to the default spot and I read somewhere that I need to use the Middle Mouse button so I tried but it didn't work and then I saw that when I'm another window and I move my mouse the view does change so I don't think you read the first post

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Not having the add-on it's difficult for me to use it and see the fix.
I would contact them and have them help.
See contact link below.

http://www.ezdok-software.com/3.html

Radar

Snoop_Dogg Guest

I posted a ticket 26 hours ago no respond... I've seen post that have not been answered for like 3 days

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Not much you can do except doing it again.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...