FS9 Screenshot taker.

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Just to let you know about this.

Unlike FSX FS9 never had a screenshot button.

But i know there one's like Click, Grab & Save and PrtSc ect... ect...

Well i found this other software witch does the same thing if anyone wants to check it out.

http://pcwin.com/Multimedia___Design/Screenshot_Pilot/index.htm

It's very cool & im now useing it.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Fatall Trainee

mayby you can choose fraps you can capture also

Pro Member Captain

Oh cool i never knew you could take capture pics on Fraps aswell 😂

I thought it was just for video's 😂

Pro Member Trainee
Fatall Trainee

no you have 4 tabs or something like that
screenshot and moves are in there to if you buy fraps you can choose you format between:
jpg,png,bmp,tga
and then you can choose your capture hotkey for movies and for screens and the folder the screeens/movies to save

in the movies tab you can choose your fps(frames per second) so if you want to check your fps in fs2004
download fraps and there will be a framerate overlay on fs2004
you can download the free version and then you will be able to capture movies for 30 seconds per time .
so after you press f9 fraps wil record til 30 seconds and then you have to press f9 again. and you will have a fraps.com logo onto your videos
and with screens you cant choose your format so its automatic jpeg.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

I have screenhunter. works for me.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

the only problem with fraps is that you can only take pics in bmp. you have to pay to get like jpg. and those files etc...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Irfan View is really good. You can save in just about any format, you can resize, it has the lot 😉

Pro Member Captain

Cheeks wrote:

Irfan View is really good. You can save in just about any format, you can resize, it has the lot 😉

You can do that in the same software i said above.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Cheeks wrote:

Yes, Irfan view is great, but you can't take screenshots. SnagIt is the way to go Group Wave

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...