Activation problem

Pro Member Trainee
couger Trainee

I installed the sevice pack 1 for fsx and the next time i loaded up fsx it came up with this errer message.

An error occured while attempting to activate this product. the problem maybe due to an incomplete instalation of the application.

it will go in to fsx but after about 10 mins it closes with a message saying this is a trial version and i need to activate it to continue.

what do i do to fix this problem. I dont want to loose all my addons to it.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

Stick Disk 1 in your drive and select repair. Then try again with SP1.

Pro Member Trainee
couger Trainee

i tryed that but it wouldnt finish. it got another message saying a problem occered with the installshield and rolls back the install

Pro Member Trainee
kane92 Trainee

yeah i had that... i think its the error code 1722... if it is that go to this link
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928080/en-us?spid=11941
then download the thing from that site and follow what it says to do then re-install flight sim then it should work now 😀

Pro Member Trainee
couger Trainee

Thanx kane92 it worked perfectly cheers 😀

chelsea/azz Guest

my product key wont work ... bought game brand new and wont work .. rung Microsoft and they did not help one bit 😞 were can I get a product key ?

thanks
chelsea

waspi Guest

put this key in then phone the number like it says Wink

W67BP-MDP2F-9WP9V-MYKM9-BH9JP

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...