Taxing to wrong gate-wrong atc parking codes

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

Arrived from London Gatwick, when I turned off the runway, at Newark Airport in my Just Flight 2005's Continental 777, I expected ATC to tell me to go to terminal C (Continental Airlines owns the whole terminal), ATC told me to go to terminal B instead.

I checked the parking codes using AFCAD2 tool and I also checked 2005's flyable 777 aircraft.cfg-its atc parking code, "COA", is the same as all of the gates' parking codes in terminal C in the AFCAD2 tool.

Everything is fine and I should go to terminal C, even if the entire airport is empty. Almost, maybe all of the time, ATC tells me to got to terminal A or B, but not terminal C.

Why does it not work?

What should I do?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

I also thought that I should temporary delete the callsign, "Continental" from the list of call signs in the ATC part of the aircraft selection menu.

How do I delete call signs?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...