Non Stop Around The World

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Hi i just wanted to tell peaple that im at the moment flying round the world in a starlifter i will be flying at a speed of 300knots and flying at 25.000ft

My trip will take me over 23,055,18 miles starting at AREA 51 and then strait around the world and landing at NASA SHUTTLE LANDING

i will have unlimited fuel on so i don't have to land

after i compleate my trip i will post pictures in this forume for all to see then i will delete it!!!

thankyou.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
viper040 Trainee

Honestly that's boring and unrealistic. What are you going to show us at that altitude that will be different than the other pictures apart from the tone of the sky??

Going around the world is about all the places you will be visiting. Detours you may have to take.

I went around the world in a 738 and made plenty of stops and the pictures show it.

Good Luck anyway.

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

I am currently going around the world in a king air using the flight plan.

I've been going for a few weeks now.

Pro Member Captain

cool great i hope you do it all well im not doing that sort of round world im doing it like the global flyer did it exept im doing it in a 4 engine plane where he did it in a 1 engine plane!!

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

Unrealistic and no point. You won't finish.

Pro Member First Officer
faust1200 First Officer

737FLIER wrote:

Unrealistic and no point. You won't finish.

Negative people here huh. Hey whatever floats your boat, go for it. "Flying" on a desktop computer is already unrealistic so "flying" with infinite fuel and saves is only %.001 more unrealistic in my mind. Hell no I wouldn't do it but I'm not happy unless I'm shooting instrument approaches/procedures. Enroute is pretty bland in comparison - even in real world flying (depending on where you are of course - most of us can't fly around the alps or carribean)

Pro Member Trainee
ken (kennwaskiewicz) Trainee

dont listen to those other people i did it once well i made it half way but then i uninstalled it becuz i screwed it up so i went to reinstal it and i found out my comput dosnt have file dlls so i never finished i hope to soon any ways good luck

Pro Member Captain

i am doing it i have 2 computers one for this and internet and the other for games.

i did start going around the world but i made a mistake so i made it again
and started at area51 & tured EAST i am now flying over spain

Pro Member Captain

ok so im just telling you people that i am still going around the world in fsx its just i still havent finished i just keep saveing my progres

its only cos i do have a life and need to use my computer for work and i have now given my second computer to my brother so i only have one now.

but i am now flying over korea and should land at nasa shuttle landing in 7 - 9 when i load the flight

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...