Can't completely uninstall Lukla Mission D/L'd from here.

Pro Member Trainee
Finn69 Trainee

Please help me get my FSX back from being trapped in the Lukla Mission. I installed mission, flew and enjoyed it. No special uninstall instructions so I deleted Lukla folders. Now, when I fly 'Free Flight', I can choose airplane, airport etc and that will load, but I have "Mission Pointer" upper left as if I were still in the Lukla Mission. Also cannot use menu functions that aren't mission related. ie no recorder. When I end flight I get "end mission" instead. I have contacted the OP but it's been several months with no response. I removed the Rewards.bin but that did not help. Can I just copy and paste a new FSX.exe over old? I'm doubting it. I Reeeeeaaaaaallllllly don't want to reinstall all over again! TIA

Win 10
FSX sp2
Orbx scenery
Rex wx
i7 3.2ghz
GT750

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Best bet is to find the log folder and delete that mission.
I'm not sure where it is, I just bought a new computer with W10 and haven't installed FSX yet.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...