Opening screen problem

Pro Member Trainee
Splitdog Trainee

On the first page of the fsx as soon as I open the game, the plane down in the bottom section is normal until I put the mouse arrow there. Then it divides into four horizontal lines that don't synchronize. Its hard to explain. I wish I could get it back to normal. It makes me feel like something else may be wrong and I'm not aware of it. Thanks guys. Embarassed

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

A screenshot would help but it sounds like your video card is being pushed beyond it's capabilities.
If this is a download and not a default then it's too graphic intensive an aircraft for your card.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Splitdog Trainee

Its an 8800gts. Also when I drag the mouse around quickly, I get half-moon looking things around the pointer. Weird. Just in the homepage opener. Also, how do you do a screenshot? I don't think you can on the opening page.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Good card, try cleaning out the old drivers and putting in new ones.

Play with the AA and AF in the cards control panel.

Screenshots, read this.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/11288/guide-to-upload-our-pics/

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...