Taxiway signs

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

Hello
If anybody could help me i like to play online in fsx but i dont realy know how to follow the taxiway signs to get to your rwn.
Also nobody can hear me talk in any sesion i have my mic set up and everything but knowone can hear me.

Thanks 😀

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

The runway signs are Red with White Lettering. THe Location sign which is the taxi way your on is a black square inside a small thin yeller square with yellow lettering. Direction signs which leads to the taxi way you can go on is yellow with black lettering. Destination signs are yellow backround and black lettering ex: black INTL with a yellow backround. Runway Distance Remaining Signs are white lettering with black backrounds.

Examples of each:

http://www.aopa.org/images/asf/pubs/sa07/15_33.gif

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

If you are using ATC, hit #3, and it'll show arrows to your rwy you need to take off too.

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Yes n7xlq1 is right you can do proggresive taxi sorry if I misspelled that but it is a dotted pink line showing you right to the runway.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...