Signatures...

Pro Member First Officer
Jim Lapinsky (7ECA-Captain) First Officer

How do I put a picture in my signatre area? I have some pictures in the my pcitures of my computer and would like to download one to my profile.

DOH...

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Upload to photobucket and copy+paste IMG link. Make sure your signature is 450x240 at max, this is due to some internet connections bing slower 😉

Pro Member Trainee
Seideric Trainee

Signature Test #5. This is a bit bigger than I woulds have perfered but I thought that is was cool and fitted the web site.

When adding my signature it would not take through "Your Account" until submit was clicked in the link "Profile".

The words on the wings it say Fusionman.

http://www.jet-man.com/prod/index.html

Pro Member First Officer
Jim Lapinsky (7ECA-Captain) First Officer

Ok, does anyone konw how I can change my aviatar? DOH Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

7ECA-Captain wrote:

Ok, does anyone konw how I can change my aviatar? DOH Embarassed

Go to your profile (top of forum) and change it in there.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...