new frame increase wierd

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

when i was flyingwith my new boeing the frames went from 12 to 22 and maintained that the whole flight so i picked the hornet and flew this time i locked the frames to 40 to see what happens i took off 20 to 18 fps and again it went to 39 to 40 and maintained it this is so wierd so i boost up the settings on max everything jacked up but i have some tweaks so well i hit fly now holycrap maintaining 22 to 30 frames with everything maxed except traffic and light bloom this is wierd as hell especially with my computer specs 😳

wait a minute my computer fan is runnning fast as hell does that mean anything this is crazy 😳

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
faust1200 First Officer

I think it has to do with the fact your punctuation processor has zero load so it gives you more frames per second.

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

well i love it to death this is perfact i am now maxing traffic

Pro Member Trainee
Suds Trainee

faust1200 wrote:

I think it has to do with the fact your punctuation processor has zero load so it gives you more frames per second.

I agree. That punctuation processor can make all the difference in the world.

Unfortunately, mine always seems to be running. It never gives me the extra frames I crave. 😳 😳 😳

Suds

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

i have no idea how it happened ill post some screenshots of it 😀

Pro Member Trainee
Splitdog Trainee

What's that smell? 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...