Pilot convicted of criminal negligence

Pro Member Trainee
kaz01007 Trainee

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
HyePilot Trainee

Interesting Topic, thanks for sharing it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Good article. It's very rare that a pilot would be charged in an accident but given the number and types of misjudgments, I can see the point of the prosecution. Flight training is very important, I cringe when I see ads in aviation magazines for faster and cheaper pilot training.

Pro Member Trainee
HyePilot Trainee

CRJCapt wrote:

Good article. It's very rare that a pilot would be charged in an accident but given the number and types of misjudgments, I can see the point of the prosecution. Flight training is very important, I cringe when I see ads in aviation magazines for faster and cheaper pilot training.

I would agree CRJCapt.. 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Piper Navajo

I find it difficult to belive that this aircraft doesn't have AP. I find it even more difficult to ubderstand how can an owner of a charter airline pressure a pilot to fly an aircraft in bad weather without AP.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

I agree VF something not right here...

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

The lack of an autopilot, which may just be that it was inoperative, had nothing to do with the accident. Airline aircraft such as the British Aerospace Jetstream 31 and Beechcraft 1900 don't have autopilots. They do however require two pilots.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...