Best of the Best

Pro Member Trainee
Ben (psalm10720) Trainee

Does anyone have a list of airplane add-ons which are far and above the rest for fsx? and links to where to find them.

Answers 29 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads.html - The Fly Away Downloads Library
www.precisionmanuals.com = pmdg 747
www.commerciallevel.com - airbus a330-a340 are good
www.wilcopub.com = pretty much everything is cool but their support sucks.
www.leveldsim.com = 767

Pro Member Trainee
Mikael (Lentomikael) Trainee

Those are cool but do you know anything FREE? I want Dc-10 but i have no money... can I find it free somewhre?

Sorry about my bad english!

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Lentomikael wrote:

Those are cool but do you know anything FREE? I want Dc-10 but i have no money... can I find it free somewhre?

Sorry about my bad english!

Hmmm most of my aircraft are payware I am sure alot of the other guys can help you about that.

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Well.. That doesn't matter so much you can still get payware.

http://www.thepiratebay.org

Pro Member Trainee
Mikael (Lentomikael) Trainee

Razgr1z912 wrote:

Well.. That doesn't matter so much you can still get payware.

http://www.thepiratebay.org

How i open the torrents? I have account and other nut I can't use the downloads!!!

Pro Member Trainee
xXx-DeathKid-xXx Trainee

Download uTorrent Wink

Pro Member Trainee
Kc (puppy-paw) Trainee

well the a380 is the second biggest plane ever and well take it from me it is the best or is that just singapore airlines well there beth the best of the best i think!

Pro Member Trainee
steven1495 Trainee

www.filestube.com Just search what you want and 90% of the time its there. Ive gotten the CS 767, Wilco A380, Wilco ERJ-145, Wilco ERJ-170, Wilco A320, Wilco A330/40, a Payware DC-9, a Payware Wellington, Aerosoft F16, and probably a few more that i cant think of. 😀

Guest Guest

http://simviation.com/

is where i get all my add-ons there all free but you need winrar 😀 [/url]

Jesus guys! Why don't you just pay for these aircraft addons? I can't believe people here are actually talking about how to steal this stuff. Disgusting.

piracy is just making a copy from the original... no harm done 🙂

its sucks to pirate copies of these planes , just go to pmdg simulations or any of the ones listed at the top and pay for them , when u pirate stuff they tend to come with problems and can mess up your computer , some are lucky and might be ok but majority will mess them up , so ive heard . i buy from pmdg and pc aviator great sites / planes etc

It's all well and good that you pay for aircraft but don't preach to us to do it. Everyone is their own person and we can do what we want! I'm sick of a**holes like you telling people to stop pirating. Mind your own Business!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Jesus guys! Why don't you just pay for these aircraft addons? I can't believe people here are actually talking about how to steal this stuff. Disgusting.

Amen! Halleluja! God bless you!

..say, you are not by any chance a member of the Internet meme Anonymous ?

Under current copyright law, criminal cases of copyright violation carry a penalty of up to five (5) years in prison and a $250,000 fine. Civil penalties for copyright infringement include a minimum fine of $750 for each work.

Just saying, I know when I was in college a few years ago, there were hundreds of students who were fined and investigated for piracy, you can say it won't happen to you because your not doing anything bad, but stealing is stealing, would you rather pay $50 for something legally, or possibly lose your computer and $750 for every illegal download you have? I'm not judging, I'm just giving a fair warning, people do get caught all the time.

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Stephen1945 wrote:

Go to Filetube and steal them, like the gypsy troll I am.

Seriously, I hope this THIEF got banned. 🙄

I'm not rich, in fact I live on the poverty line; but if you do what I do and save your pennies and buy your aircraft when you can afford them, you'll enjoy them a whole lot more.

Thieves are scum; whether it's shoplifting in a supermarket or stealing software on-line. scum is scum.

avgarcia Guest

if you're friend just bought a new car, and came to you and asked: "would you like a copy?" and with the press of a button he just made a copy of it, would that be steailng?

Pro Member Trainee
Mathias Husted (mksas) Trainee

http://www.Fs-freeware.net
http://www.flightsim.com (slow download but some files may be found on http://www.fs2000.org/index.php with fast download)
and on this site! 😀
Great freeware and legal addons. Better download legal addons!

hfffg Guest

fs freeware THE BEST AIRPLANE ADDONS

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

beware that there are a couple of developers that have uploaded virus'd copies of their work to torrent sights and the like, in an effort to combat piracy. i won't mention their names, take your chances if you wish.

however, if you want a comprehensive list of ALL free ware or ALL payware aircraft available for fsx or fs9 there is a certain website that has those lists stickied on their forum. i don't know if its cool to send you to another forum from here, so all i will give you is a a clue - the place is a toilet.
which imo, is rather appropriate considering some of the staff there.[/i]

captainobVus Guest

go to simviation.com

as long as you are not a member on the site, you can download payware without having to pay.

i believe that this is because, in order to become a member, you must give them your credit card details. and so if you are not a member, you do not have money taken.

there is a downside though, they do not always have the plane thhat you are after

Yogesh sharma Guest

Piracy isn't a crime what's wrong with one mans kindness that he buys a product and uploads it to a website for all to download

Renegade69 Guest

There is a lot of payware on the internet that either doesnt work or has absolutely no support. so my message to all pirates is that if you find an aircraft or other payware addon that you like and works well, then go out and buy a copy, because usually if it works great then the support from the bought copy will be far greater again. pirate to try - like it and buy Wink

and for this forum- all the posts regarding piracy, hundreds if not thousands of people still read these forums. by not removing those posts as im sure admins could, you are condoning piracy.

stop hosting details on how to pirate!
dum asses! lol Wink

Tinychi Guest

www.simviation.com

you welcome.

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

Renegade69 wrote:

and for this forum- all the posts regarding piracy, hundreds if not thousands of people still read these forums. by not removing those posts as im sure admins could, you are condoning piracy.

stop hosting details on how to pirate!
dum asses! lol Wink

no, they're not condoning piracy. and anyone so stupid they had to come to this place to learn about the pirate bay or other sites deserves what is sure to happen to them soon enough. maybe you might find one of these usefull?

Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

You may find my article interesting (for 2013):
https://flyawaysimulation.com/news/4686/

Trolleighdfiugghdfijgfbgh Guest

All you guys saying its fucking up your pc to download torrent files thats no true (if you have a anti virus program of course) hole my live i have been downloading pirates with utorrent nothing happends if you just install something like avast anti virus program ( its free and i used it nothing happends avast just blocking it All and Then Nukeing it all)

U are Suck... Guest

HAHAHAHA... They that hate us, are just jealous of us that like doing piracy (really don't download torrent just rar). And they said torrent can harm your computer are fool. I have downloaded 213 torrent never harmed hahahahahahaha

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...