![]()
anyone having problems with FlightSim X Acceleration pack? - I have installed FlightSimx plus service pack 1 - everything was working fine - since installing acceleration pack I am having problems - cannot save a flight - system freezes - have to reboot computer - cannot assign new keys - system will not save them - very frustrating - Microsoft recommends using selective startup which I did - but no success
anyone have any suggestions - would be much appreciated
2 Answers
nope email m/soft
Hi I think it is a good idea to uninstall sp1 before installing the Acceleration pack as Acceleration installs sp1 and 2 at the same time and there can be problems if sp1 is already installed.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
First Officer