FS Destinations

Pro Member Trainee
symbolman Trainee

Hi,
I would like to point out another site of interest to us all. fsdestinations.com has some great suggestions of routes.
But it doesn't appear to getting many contributions at the moment, so perhaps we could add some suggestions there, and here of course. of some great routes.
I'll put some on later...including my favourite which is London City.
On that subject - for the first time I got routed on ILS 10 recently. Its not the correct approach, but it was fun flying into the airport via Tower Bridge and Canary Wharf.
Cheers
Symbolman.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

Thanks for the site tip. I tried it, and you're right, it could be more up to date. Maybe if more of us contribute flights, it'll get even more interesting.
I just made the flight from Starr-Browning, Montana to Glacier Park and saw some great winter mountain scenery. The recommended altitude was a bit low (almost hit a mountain peak), but otherwise it was a fine trip. 🙂

Over the years, I offered a number of flights to fsDestinations, most of which were received with very positive reactions. However, as of some time ago, http://www.fsdestinations.com/ does not seem to work.

Pro Member Trainee
Mike (pusser) Trainee

I also offered a few flights to the same site. There were a few people who used the site regularly and who made favourable comments if they enjoyed the flights, as did I. I don't suppose anyone kept a record of the flights and directions of those they enjoyed in some kind of archive? The basic idea of fsdestinations was a good one but it needed to be moderated a little better to keep out the stupid flight suggestions.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...