Jumping left and right.

Pro Member Trainee
Mike Johnson (tricky42) Trainee

When I am flying The aircraft keeps on jumping from side to side, Is it a P.C. problem or F.S.X.

Its so annoying to get lined up with the runway for landing and it jump's to the right or left and hits a tree.

Im running Windows xp home and F.S.X. Delux with acceleration.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It jumps or drifts??
It may be the way you have the sensitivity settings on your joystick.
The settings are more severe and realistic on missions than in real flying (Sim flying).
Try it, see and let us know.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

Hi Radarman.
its not drifting, its trying to watch a 8mm film and the spool slips.
Im useing a AV8R-01 from SAILEK, I went to there site and there was a download called sst which i downloaded but still jumping.

Is there a better joy stick that i can buy?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It may not be the joystick, are you getting high FPS...20 or better.
If your machine or card isn't up to running it properly it can act like a slide show.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

Hiya, Ive done a Repair on FSX and on the Acceleration and it has sorted it out thank you.

Sorry to have taken up a lot of your time, I'm a pensioner and not very good on my legs so I can-not get out, To fly about the World from my wheelchair is Wonderful.

Once again thanks Mate,

Have a Wonderful Christmas Mike.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'm very glad you have it working now, a Happy Christmas and a good New year to you.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...