F/A 18 Radio Tuning in FSX Acceleration Package

Pro Member Trainee
Ben (psalm10720) Trainee

Despite my asking in this forum about tuning the new F/A 18 radios, I called Microsoft and they told me that the radios on that plane were not tunable and gave no other information regarding that.

I am finding it difficult to locate the carriers that came with the acceleration package for free-flight.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
bisonburg Trainee

Playing with FSX Accelerator carrier ops. Can't find a reference key to speed brake when instructor says enable speed brake.

Pro Member Trainee
Ben (psalm10720) Trainee

default speedbrake key is the " / " key. you can change it to any key you like. Speedbrake is some form of protrusion from the fuselage or tail which slows the plane in flight.

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

You can tune, im making a video with a cockpit orentation soon, so ill post when i do.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...