Dominator Air Freight B747-400

Pro Member First Officer
Colin Reece (Col7777) First Officer

I just uploaded fictional Dominator Air freight textures for the default B747-400 to AVSIM.
As usual type my name colin reece in the AVSIM search if you want it.
The name was a bit awkward as it was in a seperate box and it didn't give me much room to play with, I wanted the text to be a bit different but I made do.

Col.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

To be honest i don't really like this one 😞

But still a good repaint.

Why not start working on other aircrafts like the CRJ-700

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks for your honesty, I appreciate that. I'm not 100% on it myself I must admit, I am doing a few repaints of the default A/C to save people looking for the the base aircraft to download first.
I have done others as you may well know, I'll have a look.

When I started this one I had a thought of how I was going to do it but the text panel threw me so I had to change it, I had done a bit on it already so I didn't fancy stopping, but now I wished I had.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

It's got clean lines though... that works. I think the only downside to this one is the fact that for such a large a/c it's not that exciting... but then most liveries aren't.

Pro Member First Officer

Hi bel,
Yeah you are right, plus it's a freighter and some are a bit drab, I've got it as an ai flying round the clock from VHHH-EGCC and back.

Col.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Tail logo could be a bit bigger, but other than that nice and simple. I like it.

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks Vagas,

Some must like it, I've had about 20 downloads so far, not much I know but I only post here.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...