Mississippi Cargo B747-200

Pro Member First Officer
Colin Reece (Col7777) First Officer

Just uploaded Mississippi Cargo (fictional) textures for the AI Aardvark B747-200 rr no refl model to AVSIM.
Type my name: colin reece in the AVSIM file search if you want it.

Col.

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Now that looks nice... can't say I care for Mississippi though... more of a Pennsylvania man here haha.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Looking good there Col! 😀

Pro Member First Officer

Thank you guys.
I did a pax version using a PAI model, it looks OK in the daylight but at night I can see through it, has anybody else noticed this or have I done something wrong?

Col.

Pro Member Chief Captain

You can see THROUGH it????

Did you modify the nighttime textures too?

I'll download it tonight before new years partying and test it out.

Pro Member First Officer

No Bel, not the one above, that one is OK, I did a PAX version using a PAI model, that is the see-through one, I haven't uploaded that.

Col.

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Nice repaint col. 👍

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks Morris, I hope you are feeling better.

Here is a shot of the see-through pax version, it goes OK in the air but on certain views you can see through it, it's alright in daylight though.

Col.

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Col7777 wrote:

Thanks Morris, I hope you are feeling better.

Yes thankyou im still sniffing but that should be gone in 2 more days.

Thanks.

Pro Member First Officer

That's good Morris, let us get you back painting.

I think I've fixed the above see-through problem, I repainted the body with an off-white and that seems to have cured it, I had to go all over most of it again especially around the doors.

Also I noticed some colors have bled into each other, I corrected that too, is there a way of stopping that?

Col.

Pro Member Chief Captain

did you use FSRepaint?

If so you probably selected the window tint white instead of the metal white.

Pro Member First Officer

Hi Bel,

Happy New Year btw, I've not seen window/metal tint in FSRepaint, I must look more closely.

Col.

Pro Member Chief Captain

It's usually the last one in the line (or the first). I found out the hard way with the black for Steeler Air... the last in line of the black shades is a metallic tone that is only used on engines and the like.

Pro Member Trainee
aiCol7777 Trainee

Resurrected this thread.

Wow! I rejoined this forum only last week under a new name, then I found some of my old fictional repaints, I did realise I was still registered from 2002.
I still do fictional stuff by the way, I must post a few.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...