Speed Brake & Spoiler problem!

Pro Member Trainee
Pappy55 Trainee

for some reason my speedbreaks and spoilers do not work anymore apon landing..

This happened after changeing panels for the POSKY 747-200.

Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

I have had a panel change incur problems on my aircraft before but nothing like this. Silly question but do you know for sure whether the panel is entirely compatible with the a/c?

Pro Member Trainee
Pappy55 Trainee

Its the 'Boeing 747 Classic' panel on AV sim and the description cleary states

"Photorealistic Boeing 747-200 panel for FS2004 with photorealistic side windows. Best recommendation to use it with Project Opensky Boeing 747-200 aircraft. FS2004 only. Not been tested with FS2002. Requires some default gauges!!"

Pro Member Trainee
Pappy55 Trainee

FIXED!

I put the yoke and throttle sensativities back to default and its fine..

I guess it wasent detecting the throttles idle correctly there for breaks and spoilers would not deploy.

😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Group Wave

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...