MSTS graphical issues with new card.

Pro Member Trainee
GabreXL Trainee

Hey everyone.

I've been having a problem with MSTS ever since I purchased a new ATI Radeon HD2600XT 512mb GDDR3 PCI-e.

MSTS will load up fine. However, when I get to the menu, text will not show anywhere, either in-game or in the menu. I tweaked with resolution, same thing.

My drivers are up to date and the PC is adequately cooled.

Note that I'm having similar graphical issues with BVE 2 and 4. That never happened when I operated with the on-board graphics (ATI Xpress200 chip)

Have any suggestions on what I can do? Here are my specs:

AMD Athlon 64 3500+ (2.20GHz)
2GB RAM (PC3200 DIMM 184-pin)
ATI Radeon HD2600XT 512mb GDDR3 PCI-E
Realtek AC'97 sound
200GB Seagate hard drive
Dynex 500w PSU

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

First turn down or off the AA in the cards control panel. old games have problems with ATi drivers and AA.

If that doesn't do it try going to their site and use the oldest drivers you can find.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...