No CD crack for MSTS

Anybody know of a No CD crack for MSTS??

Cheers 😎

Answers 23 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Try this and see if it works. I'm not certain which edition it's for.
Let us know if it works, thanks.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2801/microsoft-train-simulator-update-version-12/

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

She's now in the file library as requested:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2801/microsoft-train-simulator-update-version-12/

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

RadarMan wrote:

Try this and see if it works. I'm not certain which edition it's for.
Let us know if it works, thanks.

The NOCD from the URL Radarman posted works perfectly.

MS has only released (2001) one version of Train Simulator so far. I did come across something about a 2004 version to be released. I just got this cool sim which is version 1.2 out of the box. MS offers a 1.4 update, along with another update that fixes who know what. MS also offers for download two additional train content updates.

I've just downloaded the NOCD patch, but i don't know how to install it!!! The extracted file is Train_Simulator_nocd.ace : how does it works? I don't know where to install it!
thanx
claudio from italy 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I never used it but if you go into the main folder (root folder) you should find an exe. that looks like the NoCD that you just downloaded.
Replace it (save the original) and see if that works.
Isn't there a read-me with it.
I don't have ( or want WinRar) so I can't open it.
I just use WinZip.

Radar

I had a problem with Winrar. Now NOCD patch works right!
THANX AGAIN
Claudio 😀 😀 😀

it's godd

guest Guest

does anybody know of a site where I can download a full version of microsoft train simulator?
🙄 😕 ❓ 🙄

You could try eBay or order from play.com - £11.99 inc. del.

littleisle Guest

guest wrote:

does anybody know of a site where I can download a full version of microsoft train simulator?
🙄 😕 ❓ 🙄

I just ordered it @ $24, today from :
Flight Sim Central Sales

I have my FedEx tracking number, its expected to arrive tommorrow. Nice people at Flight Sim to get this hard-to-find product to me so quickly.

My father-in-law worked a couple of the lines that come with the sim and has travelled on some of the Euro lines available as 3rd party add-ons. I think he'll enjoy it.

Thatwine Guest

hi can somebody download the crack for me or give i cant find a no-cd crack this is the only site you can download it thnx

Fr8trn Guest

I would really like this No CD file but do I really have to pay $5 to get it? Cant someone just give me a link? I bouht the program for 45 long ago but the CD is at home and I am traveling on business. The above link is not working. A little help please? Thank you very much.

Spikey - Guest Guest

Get a program called Azureus.

Type in the search for Microsoft Train Simulator.
Look down the lists of games it gives you and find the one that suits your needs.

Click the link to download the Torrent file.

Open up the Azureus program and click File and Open. Open the torrent file into Azureus and a Save prompt box will appear. Select a directory of where you would like to save the files.

Right click the listed file on Azureus and go to "Force Downloading" and sit and wait until your downloading is done. 😛

Any more info needed, contact me by email
leemortonuk2003@hotmail.com

whitekidmc@yahoo.com Guest

Can some one tell me where I can download the full MS flight simulator 2004 plz contact me at whitekidmc@yahoo.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

whitekidmc@yahoo.com wrote:

Can some one tell me where I can download the full MS flight simulator 2004 plz contact me at whitekidmc@yahoo.com

This is a forum deticated to train sim my friend.😉

jamesy77 Guest

You have to look for a version that doesn't require a crack. I had also had such version.

Pro Member Trainee
wingmech Trainee

Since the link on this site is not working, I searched around and found the crack here

Enjoy

[quote="Anonymous"]Anybody know of a No CD crack for MSTS??

mine dont need no cd so dunno wats wi urs...

Pro Member Trainee
Carlo Borghi (CB40) Trainee

I cannot download the crack at the address. Why?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Thank you RadarMan for your link to download nocd crack.
Very much appreciated !

From India.

will0996 Guest

Looking for RUN 8 Train simulator 2012 - 2014 for free. Can anyone help me?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...