HELP When i select play on the setup it loads up normally until it gets to the loading page when it just closes down completely. No error boxes appear either. I have installed downloads from websites and also put London south east 1.2. I have not yet been able to play on the route because this issue appeared the next time i tried to play it. I have reinstalled msts but nothing changed. Please help.
1 Answers
xceed wrote:
HELP When i select play on the setup it loads up normally until it gets to the loading page when it just closes down completely. No error boxes appear either. I have installed downloads from websites and also put London south east 1.2. I have not yet been able to play on the route because this issue appeared the next time i tried to play it. I have reinstalled msts but nothing changed. Please help.
Try loading it in safe mode, your anti virus may need to be disabled for a while.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Train Sims — recently answered
Train SimsWhat are Microsoft Train Simulator 2001 system requirements?See Microsoft Train Simulator 2001 system requirements, storage needs and the Windows…Read answer →Train SimsWhy does Microsoft Train Simulator keep crashing?Fix Microsoft Train Simulator crashes: install update 1.2, use Windows compatibility settings…Read answer →Train SimsHow do you use Regedit to fix Microsoft Train Simulator?Fix Microsoft Train Simulator registry path errors safely with Regedit, including the correct…Read answer →Train SimsWhere can you find Microsoft Train Simulator add-ons?Find free Microsoft Train Simulator add-ons, install routes and locomotives correctly, and fix…Read answer →
Chief Captain