jeppesen simcharts

Pro Member Trainee
Eric33 Trainee

hi i search 2 other regions keys for simcharts v3.0 i have buy i 3 region simcharts i have a regions key in exchange

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest

[quote="Eric33"]hi i search 2 other regions keys for simcharts v3.0 i have buy i 3 region simcharts i have a regions key in exchange make me a e-mail if you have it too they will be exchange

Pro Member Trainee
JBise Trainee

I bought simcharts 3.0 3 regions, if you want to make a exchange of key.

Pro Member Trainee
Eric33 Trainee

my cd code is scc3-4cqf-vfkl-b21p give me your please

Pro Member Trainee
Eric33 Trainee

my cd code is scc3-4cqf-vfkl-b21p give me your please

Pro Member Trainee
JBise Trainee

My key is SCC2-RDM9-NW54-FFRJ
If somebody has another code, could it transmit it to us

Thanks

Is anyone of you willing to put the program simcharts on the net, because I have some cd-keys, but I don't have the program.

Apo Guest

Please friends email-me at apomet@hotmail.com to provide you witha nother solution on Simcharts 3.0

Apo

guest Guest

hi
maybe key blockcd, yes, maybe no, in cd yes

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

Hi - can anyone point me to a source to download the program please? I intend buying the program but want to try it 1st (pity they don't officially allow you to do it). have tried Kazaa but no joy.

Ta

Getit Guest

Don´t search for it with Kazaa, try emule, you´ll find it there as:
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 - jeppesen SIMCHARTS - Europe Combination Package 2 0.zip.

Have a try Wink

Hi

Here is another set of key code's so you now have all 9 keys

SCC7 - ZVX5 - N6VU - AW38

Happy flying

Getit wrote:

Don´t search for it with Kazaa, try emule, you´ll find it there as:
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 - jeppesen SIMCHARTS - Europe Combination Package 2 0.zip.

Have a try Wink

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...