Jeppesen Simcharts

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

I note that the Jeppesen website says their charts are for runways over 6000ft and appear to be on a composite cd

I am after a chart for St Barthelemy (French WI) which is considerably shorter than that and I wonder if anyone knows where such info could be available as a download. I would really like to know the recommended route into 28 and the height of the hill at the end which makes for a very interesting approach.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Corgi First Officer

Sorry Aldeeb

All I know is that the runway is 2100ft and is elevated at 49ft

Regards

George

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

Hi Corgi -
thanks for your email, yes it is certainly very short and I well remember hanging onto the seat belt when we landed there.

There is a radio mast dead in line with 28 which forces either to the left or right and I think the first is better. Height above SL seems to be 200ft +

The Islander is easy enough to get down but I think I'm bringing in the Twin Otter too fast.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...