Spy Plane Downloads

Pro Member Trainee
Ghost22 Trainee

Does anyone know where i can get some military spy planes? Or other planes that can go really high and go very fast.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Man, is this a beauty!
http://www.simviation.com/fs2002military49.htm

FS2002/FS2004 F-16 VIPER. This is an all NEW Gmax model of the F-16 Fighting Falcon, in a U.S.A.F paint scheme.Features include custom sounds, multiple loadouts, Max animation, dynamic shine, wing vapor effect, and a Virtual Cockpit. There is no 2D panel, but the panel.cfg I have included is made to work seamlessly with Eric Marciano's freeware F-16 panel. I strongly recommend you get this panel. As my Virtual Cockpit requires several of the gauges from it. View the Text Documents I've included for detail's on where and how to get this panel. GMAX F-16 model by Kirk Olsson. 15.6 MB

I don't know if the screenshot will work.

Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

Radarman ! "Spyplanes" Are SR-71's and U-2's ! rob

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Habu, lol
I know, but the Viper is fast, flies high and is very compatible with fs9, besides that it's a cool plane.

Here, I haven't tried this out.

FS2000/FS2002 PSS-SR71 Blackbird (US Air Force).

http://www.fscorner.com/database2002-1/26-01-2002.htm

Alphasim just released their SR-71 for FS2002 and FS2004. The download also includes the two seat training version.

Damien666 Guest

does anyone know a good ip adress for fs 2002 becos i cant play multiplayer on it ❓ Twisted Evil

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...