Slow downloads AFTER joining the Pro section (monthly)

Pro Member Trainee
David Locatell (daveloc) Trainee

After signing up Monthly, My downloads are still just as SLOW as the free downloads were before. What am I doing wrong? :cry:

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Flyaway will answer you when he see this.
Sorry I can't help with that section.

Radar

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Dear David,

Thank you for your message.

I can see you're logged in successfully, so that isn't a problem.

Can you try the downloads again and let me know what speed you are achieving?

Pro Member Trainee

yesterday After posting to you, I got several downloads @ about 20 to 29 Kb/sec. Now I click on down load and it doesn't even open. just reverts to before I clicked download.

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

David,

Can you please provide an example URL of the download file you're getting this error with? Also, can I ask what browser/version and operating system you are using?

Pro Member Trainee

My System is as follows

AMD Phenom ( tm ) 9850 Quad Core
Processor 2.50 GHZ
8.00GB RAM
64 bit OS

Actually, today I found that I Had indeed gotten the downloads 7 or 8 times on each one. The reason I thought otherwise was that the day before---- when I clicked download, I got a toolbar in a box showing the progress. This time I didn't get the "Box"----- It just said "Downloading your file" at the top of the page.I therefore thought that I wasn't getting it until I opened up my Download file this morning, and they were all there.

Guess I hit the panic Button Prematurely. Sorry, I just got a little confused,I guess.

Thanks for your fast help and response.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...