How to get 25 kHz frequency display?

Pro Member Trainee
SimmerGuy Trainee

I am running FSX with SP1 and SP2 (not Accel). No add-ons.

In the stock Cessna 172 SP, the radio stack consists of King KX 155As for Comm 1 and Comm2. You should be able to set the 25 kHz increment when selecting a frequency by pulling out on the frequency selection knob. The panel is placarded correctly under the knob to do that. However, there is no reaction when I mouse over the knob.

There appears to be no way to select the 25 kHz increment. This seems like a pretty severe limitation since so many facilities have those frequencies assigned for Tower, Approach Control, ATIS, etc. An example is Ramona, CA, USA, a strictly General Aviation field, where the Tower is 119.875 and ATIS is 132.025.

How do you set these frequencies?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I don't believe that you can. If you tune in the frequencies given within the program, they should work just fine. Just tune in 132.02 and the ATIS of 132.025 should work.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...