Visual Flight & Photographic Scenery four volumes U.K.

Pro Member Trainee
Dennis Eric Richards (DENN) Trainee

I have both correctly installed I think. I live in the north west of U.K. and did expect to see Blackpool tower when flying from Blackpool airport
the question is has anyone been able to see the Tower ???? how true is the Photo scenery ? 😞

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

The VFR series of scenery were photographed from two aircraft flying side by side at 3000ft
The scenery works if you look down from 3000ft or above,so you would only see the Tower from above(or if it was a sunny day when the photo was taken you will see a shadow)
Remember you are looking at a photo and not a 3D model

There is a Blackpool d/load available complete with the Tower,piers,trams and The Big One at the Pleasure Beach at flightsim
Search for "blpl2k4Zzip"

Hope it helps

Pro Member Trainee
Dennis Eric Richards (DENN) Trainee

well this is the first time I've ever tried to get advice and I am impressed with a same day reply, thank you, I will try to find that file. thank you.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Oops! Should be ➡

blpl2k41.zip

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

It's certainly there - alt might be nearer 300 than 3000ft - can't remember where I got it from but it is certainly not VFR and my card is playing up again!!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...