First time FSX player with scenary issues

Pro Member Trainee
hawarkarem Trainee

Hi all,

Great forum you have. I've been a lurker around here for while.

I've recently purchased FSX Deluxe and installed it. But when I run the game I only have the South America available. I don't have the option to fly from London Heathrow or JFK or anywhere outside of S.America.

The game says I only have 36 countries available. I'm sure I installed the full package, I don't remember there being an option to select which sceneries to install.

Is this a common problem? Can anyone help?

Thank you very much.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

quick test: hit alt button to get a header during the game, select world, go to airport, and go to the place of your choice.
If that doesn't work, since you have freshly loaded the game, i would recomend reinstalling the game, just to make sure somthing didn't happen during the instalation process.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...