Paywhere

Pro Member Trainee
scab12 Trainee

What are the best paywere aircraft out for fs2004.
Please and thanku

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

well there are alot of payware aircraft out in the FS community and it's based on what you are into like commercial aviation, bush flying, military, general aviation so just post back on what you like and il give you a link to a website that has a good selection of the type of planes you like

personally i would go with abacus www.abacuspub.com

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

I like abacus just not that big of a fan on their vc and their cabins etc. Here are some of my favorite places to get payware stuff.
Abacus is one I do like some of their aicraft etc.
www.wilcopub.com
www.precisionmanuals.com
www.commerciallevel.com
www.carenado.com
www.justflight.com
nemethdesigns not sure what their website is.
and there is tons more. Check out simmarket they have alot of nice payware items for flight sim.

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

the only payware i have came from here:

http://www.maam.org/maam_sim.html

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

HEY GUYS YOU FORGOT A SITE https://www.simshack.net ! 😀

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Bran I already said simmarket.

Pro Member Trainee
Josue (90josue03) Trainee

It depends on what kind of aircraft you are looking for.

If you want a trainer like the Cessna, you should go to carenado's site.

If you want a large jet you can get one from pmdg simulations. They are awesome.

If you like taildragers, fligtone has the Dornier [Do-27] which is pretty much the best I've seen on that category.

I wouldn't say there is the best of the best plane. Because everyone likes different types of aircraft. I myself like the Dornier-27 and the Cessna 172 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

o sorry Embarassed

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

lol cant help to post it again. Gotta admit simmarket is def. the best place to get addons. ARIANE!!!!! they make some of the best 737 you will ever see for flightsim. Go on google that name. PSS has good addons but their site has closed although I am sure you can go to simmarket to guy buy some of their stuff. The 757,and 777 is my fav.

www.aerosoft.com

- awesome aircraft and not to mention home of AES. With aes you can pull up to the gate and the docks ( is that the right word and is that how its spelled?) attach to you. Also you can go through deicing,follow me, many others.

Pro Member Trainee
scab12 Trainee

how about the best of military

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

cool I didn't realise that there was 2 of those, I have only been to the New Zealand site, cheers! 🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...