unknown error 02000007 please help please please please

shadowcheese1 Guest

ok i know there has already been posts about this but its realy annoying me. if u have any info about this please tell me because i love to fly on multiplayer and have a va that needs to be hosted. i have searched on microsofts websites for Unknown error 02000007 and havnt found anything. if u have had this problem and u have some how got around it tell me what u have done and il try it.

thank you for your help

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
para96 Guest

i havent been able to get on now for 2 days, it has to be something to do with game spy but i cant find any way of contacting them there web site keeps crashing 2!!

shadowcheese1 Guest

im a gameaholic and cant live without games (not littrally) and i cant contact them . before i restyarted my wireless bt hub box and it worked but its gone again so its realy annoying me. lots of people have been havoing the same prob

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...