Flight Simulator 2006: Air Traffic and other suggestions

Matthew Short Guest

I really enjoyed fs 2004. It is a big inprovement from 2002 and especially 98. One thing is the selection of airplanes. I get bored of the same ones. I noticed that you sometimes take airplanes off. e.g. Cessna 182RG.

Another thing is the air traffic. I wish there was more. It would make it more realistic. At LAX I flew in and only one runway was being used. I wish all runways would be used. Also at LAX there was only like 15 airplanes in the whole airport. I would sure like an improvement on that.

I think that you should provide the charts that you have on fs2004 to be printable.

One of the improvements I appreciate on fs2004 is the airspaces and the index in the help section.

I really appreciate the effort on making the flight simulators realistic. I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed fs 2004.

THANKS!

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
timeclock Guest

Go back to the Sim 2002 GPS

Jimmy Booswax Guest

What I would like to see in the next Flight Simulator is the F/A-22 Raptor. My brother, Wajahat Ali, says they will be grounded because they keep crashing. In this new game there should be more varities of jets and planes to choose from. I think the graphics need to improve as well rather then having cardboard people and trees they should be replaced by real trees and people who move!!!

Flem Gem Guest

Jimmy Booswax wrote:

What I would like to see in the next Flight Simulator is the F/A-22 Raptor. My brother, Wajahat Ali, says they will be grounded because they keep crashing. In this new game there should be more varities of jets and planes to choose from. I think the graphics need to improve as well rather then having cardboard people and trees they should be replaced by real trees and people who move!!!

Rodney Pudfinder Guest

Even though this post is about the cardboard trees. Not much has changed in the new Flight Sim game. It's still the same ole gay cardboard trees that disappear when you go sideways.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...