FSX Multiplayer Group Fly in

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Wanted to know if anyone who has fsx wanted to do a formatino or a group fly in or w/e you want to call it in fsx this saturday? If you can and want to go ahead and either pm me or xfire me: jblankster. I posted this twice on accident once in general and now in multiplayer cause tailhook corrected me on where to put this one.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

It was a reminder, not a correction bawls... but don't worry, we're all aware that you're flat out monitoring the count on the screenshot competition 🙂

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

lol! aight tailhook first comp I actually enetered I went on it today and I honestly didnt think I would be doing this good otherwise I would of entered a long time ago.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...