Wanted to know if anyone who has fsx wanted to do a formatino or a group fly in or w/e you want to call it in fsx this saturday? If you can and want to go ahead and either pm me or xfire me: jblankster. I posted this twice on accident once in general and now in multiplayer cause tailhook corrected me on where to put this one.
2 Answers
It was a reminder, not a correction bawls... but don't worry, we're all aware that you're flat out monitoring the count on the screenshot competition 🙂
lol! aight tailhook first comp I actually enetered I went on it today and I honestly didnt think I would be doing this good otherwise I would of entered a long time ago.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain