This is for people that have been. The website is called...try the next blog.
6 Answers
Your going to have to explain, what are you talking about? How about a link?
I must agree with CRJCapt here, you don't make much sense! 😕
First rule of Flyer's Hideout... NEVER talk about Flyer's Hideout!
I was going to make a web site but I never got to it.
The mystery thickens... 
Why wasn't I invited to this "Flyer's Hideout"??? ![]()
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain
Captain