I recently bought Aerosoft Flight Tales 1. On the very first beginners' mission you are supposed to land on an aircraft carrier then fly back to base. After landing on the carrier the mission compass doesn't register that I did and I do not know what to do next. There is a green arrow on the carrier to taxi to, but after going over it nothing happens. Because of this I don't know where to fly to next. Anyone else notice this? And, did I waste my money on this software? The company looked pretty reputable, but now I'm not sure.
Paul
1 Answers
I just received an email from Aerosoft's support team. Apparently the tutorial mission does not have an objective. If you fly around for 15 minutes and land back at the airport you will receive your checkmark for mission completed. You do not have to land on the aircraft carrier, which I am told is insane with the plane you are flying in - but, it's possible.
I hope this helps the next nut!
Paul
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee