Air traffic or weather on the B-737-800 in FSX??

Pro Member Trainee
Bill Thornton (Thunder-01) Trainee

Fellow Simmers,
Is it possible to display weather or air traffic on the B-737-800 in FSX?

Does anyone offer a 737 with operable radar (Wx or Traffic)?

Thanx,
Thunder

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

Thunder-01 wrote:

Fellow Simmers,
Is it possible to display weather or air traffic on the B-737-800 in FSX?

Does anyone offer a 737 with operable radar (Wx or Traffic)?

Thanx,
Thunder

Weather and Air traffic are built into FSX. Go to settings and play around with the sliders.

Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

HI I think n7xq1 misunderstood the question he wants to know if the defaut planes have TCAS and weather radar but I think only addon planes have this feature

Pro Member Trainee
Bill Thornton (Thunder-01) Trainee

Thanx Llain,
U R Right. n7xq1 did misunderstand. Sorry Guy...

I've been flying the Beach Baron and having a blast with its ability to display traffic. I have not found a similar feature on the B-737. I know the actual acft has radar.

Thanx again,

Thunder

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

OH well.. what else is new. LOL.

Pro Member First Officer
abmukh80 First Officer

Dunno about the 737 but I've got a 777 wilco pkg with TCAS and an excellent weather radar. It almost updates realtime. But its payware!!! Good stuff anyway.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...