Clipsal 500

Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

Well, I just came back from the clipsal 500. Its a motorsport festival. Its fantastic, and to make it even better, THERE WERE 4 F/A-18 HORNETS PERFORMING!!! I saw them and they were awesome. I have 3 short video's taken of them but my computer is being stupid and won't let me play WAV/MPEG/MPG files for some reason. I am also goign tomorrow with some more friends to watch the Hornets fly again, but even better... they are gonna be performing longer and they will do a salute just before the national anthem is sung.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

"The Australian Defence Force always puts on a great show at the Clipsal 500 Adelaide. Celebrating ten years of the event, they plan to make it even more spectacular and will be selecting from aircraft like the F/A-18 Hornets and the P-3C Orions, to name but a few. On the ground there will also be a big presence that could include ‘heavy metal’ like the Abrams Main Battle Tank plus other great displays."

Looks like fun, wish I could go but I'm way too far away.😛 Have a great time.

PS While you're enjoying the race and air demonstration in the warm sunshine, we in the US have snow and sub-freezing temps. Help!

Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

Oh man! Lol thats doesn't sound good. But one thing I am begging for is rain and snow. I haven't had that in ages. Even though i know it won't rain in south autralia.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...