Configuring soundsets...

Pro Member First Officer
Heyjoojoo First Officer

I have downloaded a soundset that I'm happy with. The problem is that there is a particular sound on this aircraft that I can't determine which file it is. When I change camera views, it's consistently sounding with all views except for interior/cabin view. And when I adjust the volumes for 'cockpit', 'engines', and 'environment', this has no affect on it. I'm not sure which wave file is responsible for what sounds like outside/exterior engine noise. It even continues when I exit out of FSX to adjust the sound volume. I've tried to go through the sound folder and basically audition each wav file to see if any of them sound like what I'm hearing but I haven't been successful.

Any suggestions?

- Kareem

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Well, the first suggestion that comes to mind is to tell us the file name of the soundset and where you got it from.
You never know, one of us might have it.

Pro Member First Officer
Heyjoojoo First Officer

it's from avsim.com. It's from the Airbus 300-600 GE and was created by Dennis Vormberge. He also said that Devyn Silverstein and André Silva contributed to this soundset also.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
Heyjoojoo First Officer

Yep. That's the one.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...