Controls - Rudder Sensitivity - Tip

Pro Member Trainee
rifty Trainee

Having had weeks of frustration with an over-sensitive rudder, and finding no-where to correct it on my system ( I have an auto-configuring stick ) I finally discovered the control.

On advanced joystick sensitivies, you can see aileron, elevator and throttle but no rudder. Until, that is you see the scroll bar on the right.

I can hear the chorus of "Idiot" ringing about the forums, but you can look at that dialog 100 times and not spot it. I finally spotted it, dragged the scroll bar down, found the rudder sensitivities and made the rudder almost as dead as a dorrnail, and now all is well.

Submitted just in case there are other blind frustrated palukas about like me with the same frustration!

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 Thanks for passing on a "fix" in case someone else needs it.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...