Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

how do i spawn in a parking spot?

Pro Member Trainee
a7x Trainee

i wanted to play this pro airport where these guys where actually being serious and it said no spawning in air or on runways.....and i got to thinking how in the world do you spawn in a parking spot?

or somwhere other than the air or runways Sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Chief Captain

when you are picking your airport there is a box down the bottom of the screen saying 'Runway/Starting Position and just pick what runway or what Gate you would like to start at.

Welcome to the Forum's. Cheers!

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

you also choose this when you are doing free flight. You can choose where you want to be at etc like morris said. You can also choose the time of day I am not sure you know this but you choose the time and season etc. Let us know if you have anymore questions and welcome to the forums.

Pro Member Trainee
a7x Trainee

bawls327 wrote:

you also choose this when you are doing free flight. You can choose where you want to be at etc like morris said. You can also choose the time of day I am not sure you know this but you choose the time and season etc. Let us know if you have anymore questions and welcome to the forums.

thank you guys, i really appreciate it.....i just need to get a headset and a saitek x52 joystick to really enjoy my flight sim experiance!!

anywho....ima go and practice landing my f-16.....im still sketchy on the landing Sad

Pro Member Trainee
a7x Trainee

emerald_flag wrote:

fyi most online servers dont like military aircraft flying in them

yes i have discoverd this, i have been kicked out of alot of them....but i apologize and say im new....which i am Sad

Pro Member Captain
Luke (warlord40) Captain

I just hate seeing a learjet, and not being able to see what the actual aircraft looks like(without downloading every single aircraft available)

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

Man I hate that to. Then you see your cessna or learjet goin 350 kias at like 3,000 feet.

Pro Member Captain
Luke (warlord40) Captain

Maybe they can fix this in the next FS(hopeful)

Pro Member Captain
Luke (warlord40) Captain

I've been thinking about this, if you were to wait a little longer on the 'join session'screen and have the server give a very 'basic' download, of other peoples aircraft, with the option to not do this of course...for those who don't like waiting.This should be possible I think,as long as it is basic,and cant share it, it shouldn't be a breach of copywrite.
By Basic I mean just the 'shell' of the aircraft.
This could be possible...couldn't it?

Pro Member Captain
Luke (warlord40) Captain

what difference should it make?you cant fly it , but at least you can see it!

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

Wale is right here, go to the gallery and look what we have came from 98 - fsx. FS2004 - fsx is a huge change I mean the graphics the planes amazing!!! Who knows that they will put in the next simulator and who knows what kind of computer you will need to run it.