Hong Kong 50's-60's

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Wow, this is just great!!! 😀

Answers 16 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

I remember when I was a lil kid I used to think that up till the early 60s everyone in the world could only see in black and white, then at some point in time, some miracle happened and everyone could see in color.

Dumb kid.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

belgeode wrote:

I remember when I was a lil kid I used to think that up till the early 60s everyone in the world could only see in black and white, then at some point in time, some miracle happened and everyone could see in color.

Dumb kid.

I think that a lot of kids thought that too as I must admit I did 😳

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

classic 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Is that a DC-9 in the first part of the vid?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Is that a DC-9 in the first part of the vid?

This is the planes shown in chronological order 😉 :

Vickers Viscount
DC-6
Viscount again
DC-3's with Viscount taking off
DC-6/7 doing the Checkerboard approach
Viscount

This is a DC-9
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image😀C-9_UR-CBY.JPG

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

OMGs... don't tell me I've got my 6es and 9s mixed up now 😳

I know that the one coming in for landing is a Swiss-Air though... or is it a red-cross with black and white colors Umm... 🙂)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

OMGs... don't tell me I've got my 6es and 9s mixed up now 😳

I know that the one coming in for landing is a Swiss-Air though... or is it a red-cross with black and white colors Umm... 🙂)

😀 😀

Pro Member First Officer

Just like Radarman's Sig, nice choice by the way 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

warlord40 wrote:

Just like Radarman's Sig, nice choice by the way 😉

Radarmans sig could be a DC-4/6/7 😉
PS: Thanks!! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

Now if a 6... turned out to be a 9... I don't mind.... I don't mind........

If all the hippies... cut off all their hair... I don't care... I don't care.... dig...

200 bonus points to the person who can tell me without googling or any other way of finding out other than just KNOWING... who said the above.

It's kinda tied in... it's the 60s. In a world of black N white, he taught us how to see pretty colors.

Last edited by Drew B (belgeode) on Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You should know better than asking that when I am lurking... Devil

Pro Member Chief Captain

YEEEEAAAAH!

You just went up 200 points!

I am listening to that album right now too.

Here's your prize!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

...dude 😀

I'd read as far as "Now if a 6... turned out to be a 9.." and I not only knew the who and what, I even knew the question you were going to ask... 😳 spooky -- or, GENIUS more likely Whistle
😛

You and I obviously weren't there in the sixties... seeing that we both remember.

"In a world of black N white, he taught us how to see pretty colors."
You've hit the nail on the head Bel. Many have tried to emulate him but NOBODY has even come close. The Paganini of recent times. A true innovator and individual.

Thanks for the points and the YouTube link in particular. The next biiiiig fish I catch will be my gift for you 😀

Pro Member First Officer

Tailhook wrote:

...dude 😀
The next biiiiig fish I catch will be my gift for you 😀

Bel....you might be waiting awhile 😂
You know...I've always wondered what would have happened if you mixed Jimi with Bob Marley, what would it have been like?....

Pro Member Chief Captain

OH MAN!!! Now you thinking!!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

warlord40 wrote:

You know...I've always wondered what would have happened if you mixed Jimi with Bob Marley, what would it have been like?....

Now that's blasphemy guys and you know it

My lips are sealed... unless you want me to give a detailed discourse on how Jimi would have had to show Bob how to tune a guitar for starters... I don't think you want me to continue 🍅

Tee Hee

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...