Abacus Bush missions (Sasquatch hunter)

Pro Member Trainee
Noshadez Trainee

A freeware bush pilot mission will be out from Abacus in a few days called "Bigfoot hunter Alaska" The mission is one part of the mission collection series and will give you on the ground (First person/3rd person shooter) capability while hunting and tranquilizing a bigfoot (No animals are hurt in this mission) 😳 Take out all over the World with veteran Butch Remington retired and now bush pilot in search for the elusive creatures.http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/8094/bf1rp0.jpg

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

sweet....

Pro Member Trainee
Noshadez Trainee

Thanks, FSX has given us incredible new abilty to do do other things and keep it aircraft oriented but also throw some new curves to break up the scene.FS9 was great and still is but with the FSX mission tool you can actually make scenery and scenarios just like the big games if you put stuff into it. Hope you get a kick out of it 😎

Pro Member Trainee
Noshadez Trainee

Ok..it is up,go to Abacuspub.com and download (free) and bag a bigfOOt! 😳

Pro Member Trainee
basys Trainee

Hi Folks

Free means FREE.

Not
Give me all your personal information,
and we might let you have it.

As per this download.

ATB
Paul

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thanks for calling a spade a spade basys.
The cheek. I thought I smelled a rat when the OP tried (unsuccessfully) to denigrate fs9. Anyone who believes that Abacus will give away new, fully functioning releases for free might as well look for that elusive rabbit that lays chocolate eggs in the yard.

Even if I were so stupid to fall for Abacus' ruse, I'd still have to pay for the shipping. 'Free' my Ass

Pro Member Trainee
basys Trainee

Hi Folks

Denny -
No payment required for shipping.
Click the appropriate radio button - Download, (bottom option).

I wouldn't say Noshadez was in any way denigrating FS9,
he was just pointing out
the marvellous opportunities the FSX mission system offers.

HTH
ATB
Paul

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

Not again...😂 'Denny Crane'

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I am sooo confused...

Now if we had a 'Mission from God' à la Blues Brothers, I might be swayed. ...but shooting elephants and other creatures without being able to eat them...

What next? Why not incorporate Miss Bimbo into FSX?

Users are given missions, including securing plastic surgery at the game’s clinic to give their dolls bigger breasts, and they have to keep her at her target weight with diet pills, which cost 100 bimbo dollars.

Note the word 'missions' in the above quote 😳

I am sooo confused...

Pro Member Trainee
Noshadez Trainee

Now if we had a 'Mission from God' à la Blues Brothers

Old but I remember it..I do have a Blues brothers thing at Surclaro.com..It has the Blues brothers playing on a stage as an aircraft..W my own original track,,..I think you can fly them around..cant remember..that might of been a test version..Just wanted to let that dude know I got that covered too Spec op's used it in a birthday bash vid.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Too late... now I want Miss Bimbo

Group Wave Group Wave

Pro Member Trainee
Noshadez Trainee

Do you have ability to remove this post I made? If so do it..cause your a nut job.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

So... the one who wants to play with Buffalo Bill in the flightsim calls the one who prefers Miss Bimbo a 'nut job'?

Now where's the logic in that??

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...