aircraft installation

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

Im not sure about the protocol here but,,,,

Can anyone check out a download site for me

I have been trying to download the TU 154 with no luck. I even bought a download but still cant start the engines. I am wondering if it might be my computer.

thanks in advance.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Downloads are on the left in the blue-green box not in the center.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

I have downloaded the aircraft in full but, as I said, the engines just wont start. I use Control E and F key, but to no avail.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Try starting them manually

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

I thought Control E was manual, I cant find anywhere else where the engines can be closed down or started.
I dont want to waste too much of your time on this. I will just keep trying ,,,
thanks for the advice

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

eyton402 wrote:

I thought Control E was manual, I cant find anywhere else where the engines can be closed down or started.
I dont want to waste too much of your time on this. I will just keep trying ,,,
thanks for the advice

Is there some sort of Tutorial with the plane. Seeing as its a Russian plane, im assuming it has russian writing etc in the panel, most of those ruskies have a tutorial, go throught the base aircraft folder and see what you cand find

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

I downloaded and installed that plane, and I must admit that it seems to be a lot more hassle than I'm prepared to deal with 😂

Well, in any case, it seems that it doesn't use many of the standard FS9 controls. When I installed, it put an entry in my Start Menu titled "PT", and in there is a 260-page manual in English. It seems pretty detailed, though I haven't gone through it in depth (see my comment above, hee!). I'm sure that will tell you the correct procedure to start the engines.

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

thanks antone. If I hadnt paid for it I probably wouldnt bother with it.

By the way, I did send 3 emails to the company IGFLY seeking technical help but no reply.

Thanks again to all.

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

Well, it looks like learning about the plane would be interesting and challenging - I just don't have the time to devote to it at the moment.

Oh well, best of luck with it - sorry I can't be more help.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...