I'm new here and have allot to learn.
I thought this was a site to get information ?
I see some of the members here have ranks.
Do you run a virtual airlines here also.
Please explain the reasoned for the ranks ?
Thanks
CDR KFLL
1 Answers
Hello 😀
No VA sorry but a few here for you to look at ➡
http://www.msfsgateway.com/va1.html
As for the ranks,its just a sign of how many posts you have made(I think they go up in 50s or 100s)
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain