We need a Superstorm addon!!

Pro Member Trainee
Mark Mosso (mark179) Trainee

what if someone could edit storm properties to create a storm, but not just any storm, a megastorm with windspeeds of over 300 miles per hour and random wind directions or something! that would be a challenge!

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

Why, you would not be able to fly in it

Pro Member First Officer
zakk hutton (chez64) First Officer

no offence but that is a stupid idea

Pro Member Trainee
Mark Mosso (mark179) Trainee

well yea, but i mean a storm that's stronger than the normal one. ok, maybe 300 mph is a stupid idea, but i was just trying to get the point across of a challenging storm that takes skill to fly through. i thought it could be a good idea 😞

Pro Member First Officer

aren't the standard settings adequate dont forget you can only fly thru so much crappy weather then everything gets grounded

Pro Member Trainee
narb147 Trainee

theres already somthing like that on fsx u just go to weather, then pick user defined weather then advanced, then u can do what ever u want with it

Pro Member First Officer

narb147 wrote:

theres already somthing like that on fsx u just go to weather, then pick user defined weather then advanced, then u can do what ever u want with it

yeah we know he wanted a storm beyond fsx settings

Pro Member Trainee
james (blackforce) Trainee

too the o/p lol, get asv 6.5 or the new one for fsx, they both work and use that, i i down loaded some gale force winds from asv 6.5 and put it over klas one time and damm was it fun taking off from there with fsp 😉 took me like 45 mins just to climb out of there 😳

Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

How 'bout those guys who fly through hurricanes? Wouldn't that be quite an experience. I'll bet you could even find one of those planes, in the correct livery, that actually do that sort of thing if you searched enough. All that would be left is to get one of those hot shot developers to find where the "wind" code is and play with a few bytes, and you'd have your "perfect storm". Just an idea. Sounds like a fun project to me.

🍻

Art

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...